Connecticut, Scrabble, Friends, and other things Sally loved
- Connecticut – she loved New Haven, her hometown.
- The beach – she was a Piesces, ‘nuff said.
- Scrabble – she beat everyone in my family – unless they were sick or upset, then sometimes she let us win.
- Friends – she valued her girlfriends and taught me to do the same.
- Birthdays – she always knew how to make it special.
I’ve always loved going to visit Katie. Now it’s even more fun because she and her fiance Raf just bought a house together. Some girls feel shafted when their best girlfriends find a man, but seeing Katie and Raf is like getting double the fun. I love them as a couple, and I love both of them individually. Around them, I feel 100% myself – which is why I can go visit them and be totally satisfied staying home on a Saturday night playing Scrabble, drinking wine, and ordering pizza at midnight!
Which friends do you feel 100% comfy around? Write their names below to give thanks!