7 doubts on my way to the Motherless Daughters Conference in L.A.
1. Is orchid too bright a nail color for a conference about loss?
2. Does everyone in L.A. really wear flip flops year-round? (Second guessing black patent leather flats.)
3. Will I ever get out of taxi cab traffic to even make it onto my flight?
4. Am I cheating on my stepmom by not celebrating Mother’s Day with her?
5. How will I manage writing down notes, taking photos, live tweeting, meeting people, and oh yeah feeling things?
6. Is it crazy to fly six hours across the country to cry in a room full of strangers?
7. What if I cry?