5 things you may not know about me
Since you’re still getting to know me and my blog, I want to share these fun facts with you.
- I laugh a lot. My mom once called me “the girl with the laugh in her voice.” College dormmates said my giggle traveled down the corridor. Even my co-worker (and close friend) Jes knows when I’m in a meeting. “What was so funny?” she’ll ask me after, when I pop by her office to say hi. I usually can’t even recall. Laughter has just always been my language.
- I play the drums. It started when I was 9 and never let up. I love the emotional and physical release it brings. You can listen to me here. (Right: Me rocking out at Arlene’s Grocery!)
- I bite my nails. Everyone has a bad habit. This one’s mine. No end in sight.
- I drove Bo Bice in a go-kart. Crazy things really do happen at Bonnaroo.
- I’ve never broken a bone. But I did sprain two fingers trying to kill a cockroach.